Category: Bass Rosin
Jade Bass Rosin
Fresh bass rosin is a necessary Performance Accessory for Arco Bass Play
Well regarded, French made Bass Rosin –
Jade L’Opera Colophonium
- Jade Bass Rosin is one of the harder formula rosins.
- Its color is dark bronze.
- Made in France.
- The Best Seasonal use is for All Weather because its formula has less metallic ingredients so it keeps a more elastic, flexible consistency regardless of temperature and humidity. The dry rosin dust is not as abrasive to the surface of the bass because it is less metallic.
- Other names for this double bass rosin are Jade L’Opera Colophonium, Jade arco bowing rosin, French bass bow rosin, L’Opera Jade orchestra bass rosin, Jade rosin for bass bowing, kolophonium (in Germany), or colophonium (in France.)
- Jade Rosin is a mini-cake size rosin laid on a soft cloth, and then wrapped in a cardboard outer tube.
- Endorsed by players wanting a highly refined rosin that imparts a firm grip to the bow hair. Fresh bass rosin is a necessary Performance Accessory for Arco Bass Play.Fresh bass rosin is a necessary Performance Accessory for Arco Bass Play